Shipping Times & Costs
Delivery takes place within 24/72 working hours, shipping costs and times are calculated when ordering.
Orders placed are normally shipped the next working day after the order. Shipments within the EU have delivery times ranging from 24h to 96h depending on the destination. Shipping to non-EU countries they have delivery times that vary from 24h to 96h depending on the destination.
Orders that are shipped with a tracking number tend to arrive faster. As soon as the package is delivered to the courier you will receive a Tracking number that will provide you with details on the delivery situation.
1. The main goal is to ensure that the order reaches its destination as soon as possible. However, it is the customers and / or recipients who assume responsibility, at the time of purchase, for the products received and the delivery details provided (always check that they are correct).
2. It is not possible to assume any responsibility for any losses incurred by the customer or the recipient, in terms of non-refundable transport costs and / or additional costs for the delivery of the goods or for the replacement of this.
3. In the event that you receive an incorrect, damaged or non-compliant item, please contact us by phone or email within three days from the date of receipt of the order, preferably with a photograph of the package and its contents.
4. In the event that you refuse an order, we invite you to contact us by phone or email to communicate it. The order will be refunded only after it has returned to our warehouse, once the integrity of the goods has been verified. You will be responsible for the round trip shipping costs, equal to € 20 (In case of shipping outside Italy, the costs will be calculated at the moment).
5. The Customer acknowledges that the withdrawal of the Product is a specific obligation deriving from the purchase contract. In case of non-delivery due to the absence of the recipient at the address specified in the order form, after two unsuccessful delivery attempts, the package will go "in stock". In case of failure to collect the Product within five working days of the first delivery attempt, the contract will be considered terminated and the purchase order consequently canceled pursuant to art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code Once the contract is terminated, the total amount paid by the Customer will be refunded, less the costs of the unsuccessful delivery of the Product and the return costs (equal to € 20 total. expenses will be calculated at the moment). The termination of the contract and the refund amount will be communicated to the Customer via e-mail.
6. In the event of a return, the outbound shipping costs will remain at your expense. Only the amount of the goods will be refunded. Please do not return any products without first contacting us.
7. It is not possible to assume any responsibility for any missing goods inside a package, if the same were present in the DDT (transport document) and in the commercial document.
Refunds are possible by the shipper if with insured shipping. The costs for the departure shipment and the import duty are non-refundable. The same goes for the costs incurred for the return and for the insurance of the item, unless otherwise agreed.
As already stated in "Terms & Conditions" the responsibility is borne by the customer / recipient once the order is shipped.